Simple Floral Patterned Necklace
You will need: Nymo thread and a beading needle
5g size 11 seed beads (M)
1g size 11 seed beads, contrasting colour (C)
< Back to Activities
1. Thread the needle with about 2m of thread, leaving a 10cm tail. Attach one side of the clasp to the end of the thread.
2. Thread 8M, make a circle by passing through first bead again; gently pull together. Make sure you tension the beads while you are working, and continue to do so throughout all the steps.
3. Thread 2C, pass the needle through the top bead in the circle, opposite where the thread comes out in step 2.
4. Thread 3M, 2C and pass the needle through the M bead next to the bead the thread is coming out of at the beginning of this step. Note, the needle goes through the bead from top to bottom.
5. Thread 3M and pass the needle though the M bead next to the C bead. Note, the needle goes into the bead from right to left.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the desired length is required for a bracelet or a necklace. Then attach the other side of the clasp.
Similar ActivitesViolence Against Women Rosette
- Envelope Journal
- Knitted Seaside Bunting
- Leaf Jam Jar Lantern
- As discussed by Beryl at the virtual Harvest Supper!Papercraft Christmas Decoration -
Share this page: